[X-POST] Share your recipes!

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Nov 28 22:07:31 EST 2006

Bill-

> 2868 - Saving with control-S has problems

Interesting... I wasn't aware that 2868 was awaiting more of a recipe.
Or that it was one that couldn't be reproduced. That's certainly not
what the description says - the last comment says "confirmed". I put
forth that there's something wrong with the bug process if I, as the
instigator of this bug report, am not asked for further clarification
if that's what's necessary to move forward. Is that why this one has
been sitting around for a year and a half?

I'd expect to have a comment attached to this effect, or a status of
"can't reproduce" or something. It's got a recipe, but I'll add
another comment and make it more explicit.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net