Stupid Programming Challenge

Tereza Snyder tereza at califex.com
Tue Nov 28 12:42:19 EST 2006

On Nov 28, 2006, at 10:42 AM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

> Jan Sælid wrote:
>> Trevor wrote,
>>> I think it is actually opposite.  Tereza's code seems to make
>>> the  thumbsize larger than the code I posted above and seems to
>>> be the  right solution.
>> You are definitively right
>
> Could someone post Tereza's whole handler, so those of us who are
> very lazy don't have to figure it out?

Sorry, I should have summarized my changes instead of blurting out
each fix.

I changed this:

# FIX THIS HANDLER????
on initScrollbar
   set endvalue of sb "scroller" to max(0,(formattedHeight of group
"master" - height of group "master"))
   set thumbsize of sb "scroller" to 100 * (height of group
"master" / formattedheight of group "master")
end initScrollbar

to this:

on initScrollbar
   set endvalue of sb "scroller" to max(0,formattedHeight of group
"master")
   set thumbsize of sb "scroller" to height of group "master"
end initScrollbar

Tereza Snyder

    Califex Software, Inc.
    www.califexsoftware.com