Revolution and the Web, feedback wanted, Part 2 of 3

Viktoras Didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Tue Nov 28 06:01:20 EST 2006

Exactly!

Once stacks are described in XML and CSS, the translation of stack layouts
into a few other XML formats becomes nearly a trivial task. This could be
both XHTML+CSS and SVG+CSS. Of course on the translated side, use of an
additional library of primitives would be necessary. However the most
complicated part would be translation of scripts...

Best wishes
Viktoras