MySQL

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Nov 27 12:08:25 EST 2006

On Nov 27, 2006, at 8:54 AM, Mark Schonewille wrote:

> Getting records is not the problem. I want to find out which
> databases and tables are available. Should I use revQueryDatabase
> for that? Can you give an example?

Though you aren't actually fetching records with a SELECT query, you
are fetching records since MySQL is returning records containing the
database names.  Because of this, you need to use a RevDB call that
will return records.  You would iterate through the cursor just like
you were if you were returning records.  John's suggestion of using
revDataFromQuery would probably be easiest for what you are doing
though since you don't have to fuss with a db cursor.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems - www.bluemangolearning.com
trevor at bluemangolearning.com