[ANN] Galaxy 1.5 Birthday Special

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Sun Nov 26 13:23:11 EST 2006

>Hmm.

why are you so negative about this?

>  Well, when I tried to download the Free tryout version, the only
>thing that came down was what appears to be a Mac folder.

Well, I guess that proves that the software isn't worthwhile in your eyes.

To be fair, I don't know where you found the 'free download' link.

For the trial you have to send an email to
mailto:studio at daniels-mara.com

You gotta understand, in addition to this product, you get quite a
bit of the amazing Jerry Daniels, who is always working on
improvements to his products, visibly, day by day, in front of
everybody. His upgrades are fair, included and often.

What can I say? If you don't need it then don't bother. Rev will work
without it.

sqb
--
stephen barncard