AAAAUGH! Cursor, enter problems

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 10:09:36 EST 2006

Bill,
As it turns out this is a known bug (3375), which was submitted by
someone else.  Jacque suggested that there is something odd with the
way that the script editor receives the focus.  Giving the focus to
another window or application and then bringing it back to the script
editor seems to resolve the issue.  I'm turning my hacking attention
to the script editor anyway, so I'm going to see if I can figure out
what's going on.  It could be an engine problem, but according to the
comments in 3375, it appears that RR seems to think it's a script
editor problem.
   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."