Is it possible to script the choice of a tab in a tabbed button

André.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Thu Nov 23 14:37:14 EST 2006

Thanks a lot Shao and John for replies.
So I got two solutions ; the two are working well if I put them in a
handler closeCard of the card where the tabbed btn is staying ;
Otherwise, if I put them in a preOpenCard handler in the script of
the second card, the tab is changed actually, but I get an error ; I
think that  the engine does not find the  "the grp old" when trying
to hide it.

Anyway, I am happy now and thanks again to the two of you

Best regards from Grenoble
André