Where Rev could be going...3D?

Viktoras Didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Thu Nov 23 02:27:35 EST 2006

Hey, hey

I provoked the 3D stuff not because to force someone starting developing Rev
3D module from scratch...
The intention was to draw your attention to the fact that OpenGL 3D engine
for the Revolution ALREADY EXISTS and sits on the shell exposed by iGame3D
with seemingly no one being interested in the ready-to-use thingy.

Any ideas on how can we "take" it? Because if we do not manage to "take" it
somehow now, it will likely be gone in a few months... and then somebody
(definitely not me ;-)) will have to code the whole thing from scratch again

Best regards
Viktoras