Problem with zeros in lookup table

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Wed Nov 22 21:08:38 EST 2006

I don't know what a stanine score is, or how you're organizing your
scores, but you might want to put code in to check whether or not the
raw score is empty, zero or whatever. Sometimes in Revolution you can
include an empty variable in a numerical calculation and still get a
numerical result, rather than an error.

best,

Mark