Speech Recognition and or Applescript

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Tue Nov 21 22:35:03 EST 2006

Joshua,

The stack that Jacqueline recommended is one I uploaded and doe give
a fair example of speech.

The Say and listen in Rev stack has a couple of examples to play with
using Speech recognition from within Revolution. There are of course
ways to control this also from outside of Revolution as well but
since Rev can handle the calls it seems more straight forward to do
it from within.

If you have any questions feel free to ask them,

Tom