Speech Recognition and or Applescript

Joshua Snyder joshua at califex.com
Tue Nov 21 18:41:04 EST 2006

well,  that's close,  however, the runrev app gets a spinning beach
ball the entire time that it's listening.....

I was hoping to trigger events in my app with speech,  while still
being able to continue processing my app.  (altho I do have to
admit,  that was really quite easy to find... once I was reminded to
look at revolution online)