Expandable/collapsible lists

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Nov 21 17:47:00 EST 2006

Mikey wrote:
> Eric, et al,
> Since I haven't found anything on List Behavior or its children yet,
> does anybody have a good explanation of what each of these does?

If you mean plain old "list behavior" -- that is, how fields with their
listBehavior property set -- then it will be in the dictionary under
"listBehavior". But it doesn't sound like that's what you're looking
for. Sounds like you want a "tree".

There is no tree object in Revolution, ergo, no documentation about it.
There is big demand for one, but for now you need to roll your own using
images and scripting. That's what Eric was talking about, and the one in
the App Browser is Runtime's example. There are some others in
RevOnline, and one (which I haven't looked at yet) was just mentioned on
this list the other day by iMed:

<http://www.imed-edition.net/rev/treemanager/>

I've also written one of my own, but it is far too primitive for general
release. People would laugh. ;)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com