Deleting a line in a scrolling list field

Scott Kane scott at cdroo.com
Tue Nov 21 02:59:23 EST 2006

Must be the day for me to find things I've not learned to do yet. <g>

Have checked help docs etc and not found a good solution to this.  How does
one delete an arbitrary line in a scrolling list field and not just be left
with an empty line?   I figure I could probably load the list into into a
variable and then parse it back to the list field, but I'm curious as to
whether or not there is an easier way....

Thanks

Scott