Alternating Lines in a listbox

Scott Kane scott at cdroo.com
Mon Nov 20 21:47:20 EST 2006

Hi,

I know this is a periodic topic in the RR list, but as I've been a way for a
while (and the Rev based list searching tools are failing to return results
on queries) I thought I'd ask if any solutions have been found to the
alternating lines in a list box issue (the old "make it look like ITunes"
dilemma).  I've tried several methods including "libLinedFields" (which I
can't seem to get to work) and in the past a few others, but nothing seems
to really do the trick.  I'd be very grateful to any suggestions that you
may have (and I believe this has been listed in Bugzilla for some time now).

Scott