Application suspending after a window closes in 2.7.x

Mark Powell mark_powell at symantec.com
Mon Nov 20 00:03:02 EST 2006

Hello Chipp:

I am seeing this a lot in both development (2.7.2) and production
environments.  And it  s e e m s  that it does not always involve
modals.  Often in development environment, a script window suspends when
I am not even touching the keyboard or mouse.  Or when I close a
non-modal stack, Rev suspends and I am taken to some other application.
I am working on something that I intend for XP users, so this is as you
say disconcerting to the max.  Have you come across anything since this
posting on 10/31?

Mark