[ANN] Galaxy 1.5 Released Today!

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sun Nov 19 13:38:44 EST 2006

This clearly does not have a proper interface for a Wii.  What about
my arthritis and need for exercise!  Why are you keeping me from
waving the controller of the Wii while working in Revolution?  Why
leave out this essential feature?  This is clearly a bug.

[Just kidding.  Every Wii line my son found last night was longer
than the estimated allotments, so the issue is moot for now.  Sigh,
that sensor bar will fit right under my cinema display.]

Dar