my apologies to the list

Bernard Devlin revolution at knowledgeworks.plus.com
Fri Nov 17 11:59:06 EST 2006

It took Andre to make me stop and think about what I was doing.  I
took delivery of a new chair this week, so I dropped my pain
medication to see what effect the chair would have on my chronic back
pain.  Anyway, the chair doesn't help, and I have been in a lot of
pain all week, so I wasn't able to concentrate on anything for very
long.  On reflection today I realised that I've been more involved
with this list and others all week (thankfully, more productively in
the case of the others).    I'm returning the chair, upping my pain
meds, and will hopefully become a more gentle and patient member of
the list.

Bernard