Me, me, me [Was: Re: Bug???? Discuss please!]

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Nov 15 21:09:59 EST 2006

Mark Smith wrote:
> Except when it refers to the value or content of the object, eg. 'put me
> into someVariable" (a known and useful exception) but also apparently
> when it doesn't seem to refer usefully to anything - as per this thread...

Actually, the example is still an object reference that equates to "put
fld <whatever> into someVariable". So it isn't really an exception,
though it may be easier to think of it that way. Bascially the engine
just evaluates the reference and grabs the field (or button) content.

Have we stretched this thread to the breaking point yet? ;)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com