specifying a custom port for a MySQL database connection

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Nov 15 16:36:39 EST 2006

Hi Chris,

Are you sure that the server is running? Use a capital L, it might
help (it does for ftp). If the server is indeed on port 3306, you
don't need to specify the port because it is the default. What is the
exact syntax you are using? I didn't have any problems connecting to
a MySQL server, it worked rightaway.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 15-nov-2006, om 22:20 heeft Chris Sheffield het volgende geschreven: