AAAAUGH! Cursor, enter problems

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed Nov 15 14:28:01 EST 2006

ok, I keep getting this "tip" cue wrong...

Can't read it all since digg.com got in my cyberfeeds!

but I tried...

object menu -> "card script"

script editor window opens, a line is selected...

I press "return", the line is replaced with the return

I press control-Z, nothing happens

I go to the script editors' edit menu and choose undo

nothing happens...

I click on revert to breathe again...

had I pressed the enterkey...

the script window goes away (90-70% of the time assuming you didn't press
any keys after it opened - it still asks you to save the script, I know,
I've got it at least 3 billion times)...

you're either not using windows, got a weird frontscript somewhere or your
keyboard's control key is stuck (pound it a few times)...

All I could find...

cheers
Xavier