Image woes

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Wed Nov 15 08:09:07 EST 2006

On 15 Nov 2006, at 12:57, Scott Kane wrote:

>> Glad I could be of help!
>
> It's always gratifying to find a solution and this list has always
> been good at that. :-)
>
>> This is one of the types of code re-use problems that ISM solves
>
> ISM?  Not sure about that one.  What's ISM?

A module I wrote that makes it easier to re-use and control your
Stacks/Cards/Groups/Objects. It solves a lot of the problems you face
when trying to use controls and/or code from third party stacks. It
allows you to easily communicate between Obejcts in other stacks and
I am now in the process of making it work across a network, this
would allow you to run "commands" on different processors and make a
client/server based application really easy to implement.

I can send you a demo if you like.

All the Best
Dave