AAAAUGH! Cursor, enter problems

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 10:26:44 EST 2006

Further, it appears when I use "edit the script of this stack" that
the script is read-only.  It doesn't colorize or format either.

After getting everything shut down and restarted (including the
machine, in case there was something stupid going on in the OS that
was causing the enter issue) I finally resorted to
get the script of this stack
put return after char 4 of it
set the script of this stack to it

However, it would be nice if I didn't have to (in effect) write my own
script editor to edit scripts...
   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."