Systemlanguage

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Tue Nov 14 05:01:29 EST 2006

If there's no Transcript solution you could opt for a Perl shell module
and then scan the output in Rev.

http://search.cpan.org/search?query=langtags&mode=all

Has for Win32 also (you'd need to install Perl).

Built into OS X at: /System/Library/Perl/5.8.6/I18N (I think the Win32
module is also included in this one, haven't checked).

Another option would be to see how the Perl module is doing it and
converting it to a Transcript equivalent.

Cheers,

Luis.

Thought I'd contribute something non-destructive for a change...