RevCon - How To Increase Rev Profile

Josh Mellicker josh at dvcreators.net
Fri Nov 10 17:41:55 EST 2006

On Nov 10, 2006, at 11:55 AM, Mark Swindell wrote:

> If you (or anybody) already tried it, download a trial of the
> Galaxy IDE.

I second that.

Also, once you can set up a front end for a remote multiuser
relational database in Rev as quickly as FileMaker*, and Rev
positions in the market as a tool for many users to access and edit
data, Rev will be huge. It is the Information Age, it's all about the
info.

(Then, users will discover all the other power as a bonus!)

*I am getting closer to this goal, slowly but surely... Rev could
help with a super-duper table object, I have the rest pretty well
figured out :-)