Rev_rant

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Nov 10 10:02:39 EST 2006

Dave wrote:
> The fact that it turned into a rant and abuse was thrown was
> unfortunate, but perhaps understandable.

Where things tend to go south here is not from an open discussion of
legitimate quality concerns, but the manner in which they are sometimes
discussed.

Some of your posts may have been firmly worded, but never unprofessional
and never insulting to the others here or our host.  For the most part I
agree with what you have to say (I feel your reply to Judy this morning
was especially cogent), and appreciate that you take the time to do so
with words chosen the achieve results rather than mere annoyance.

If everyone shared your good nature this list would likely remain a
happy place.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal