Home Stack Handler Analog

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 08:56:02 EST 2006

For the last day or so I've been trying to make some of the old HC
Home stack handlers work in RR.  The one problem that I'm having is
manipulating the RevPropertyPalette 1 stack so that I can do things
like bringing up card and stack properties.

doMenu doesn't seem to work with RR menus.

So has anybody made some of the home stack scripts work in RR?

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."