Rev_rant

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Wed Nov 8 08:01:30 EST 2006

Dear Folks,

On 8 Nov 2006, at 09:29, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com wrote:

> Love, Abuse and other muffled noises, Richmond :)

LOL. Thank you. I needed a laugh this morning.

God bless Richmond, our inhouse Exasperation De-Luxe. You may keep
the medal for now and remember, list membership is a privilege... get
back in the cellar and close the door, we'll have no rudeness here!
(Folks, I can say this because I know Richmond has a sense of humour,
and he knows I have no intention of insulting him. See, smiley :)).

I declare this thread to be dead. Lets get back to helping each other
with using Revolution.

Heather Nagey

Customer Services Manager
Runtime Revolution Ltd