Open Letter to Rev: Quality Is Job #1

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Tue Nov 7 14:00:20 EST 2006

If I was not in Malta, drinking wine and making toasts to Richard and
the others who could not be here, I'd be very upset by luis emails.
He is a begginer here, okay, so before shouting, he should learn. I
will not touch the topic of him attacking Jacque or not, Jacque is
the most amazing person ever and she even listened to my bad english
and poor jokes. Without her support and support from other very
wonderful people here, my life would be very different.

If Luis sent and email couple times and got no response, thats does
not imply that runrev support is ineficient, anyone with a little
experience/knowledge knows that email cannot be trusted, blacklists
aren't the worst thing here. Email fails, period. If he was in need
of help, besides trying to reach runrev, he could always tried to be
polite and reach this list, someone might have answered...

I don't like his tone. I don't like the tone some members are giving
to the list. This list was the sole purpose of me sticking to Rev
while I was learning, I don't want some people with too much free
time on their hand, to send lots of weird tone emails and spoil the
list experience of some new guys here... If I was entering this
community today, and saw all this useless discussion and subtext, I'd
probably leave.

If Luis has a problem, send a polite email explaining what is the
actual problem that triggered the support call, we might be able to
shed a clue or two or even solve it.

andre