How Else to Interact with Browser (was Re:RevolutionWebBrowserPlugin)

Marielle Lange mlange at widged.com
Tue Nov 7 05:34:34 EST 2006

Hi Luis,

> No really, if it needed this level of forum debate, they had not
> been listening before.

We had that discussion 6 months ago, making many of the points you
make in this email. Discussing them at full length. Over the last 6
months, various changes have taken place, with among other thing, a
wiki. <http://www.revdeveloper.com/>.

For now, it looks like they use it as another webpage, not as a space
where community members can contribute. Though they mention
"[developers] can contribute to the Revolution wiki to share
information, tutorials, tips and projects, and log in to the forum
for friendly help and advice."... I couldn't figure out what I needed
to do to contribute. No register button, no "how to join" information.

>> we can help the revolution experience and attract new users to the
>> revolution, then, I am sure RunRev will make more money and be
>> able to afford more people and then have more resources to add the
>> features you want and fix bugs.
>
> Then I want to be paid for Marketing. :)

Believe it or not but they seem interested in doing just that:

Become a Revolution Community Partner
<http://forums.runrev.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=343&highlight=>
$$$. We have a compensation model based on sales that result from
your efforts. You will get assigned a special code with each event,
then receive compensation based on sales that result from your efforts.

Marielle