How Else to Interact with Browser (was Re: Revolution Web BrowserPlugin)

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Mon Nov 6 06:49:09 EST 2006

This all feels wrong now: I can't see how 'all of a sudden' this has now
become a point for RunRev, where the priority should surely be in
sorting out the bugs. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the 'web feature'
(however it gets implemented) but the noise level seems a little askew
when compared to that generated by the issues with historical bugs.
Surely these should be quenched _before_ implementing this feature, as
the bug baggage will only hold back it's progress.

Yep, I'm surprised there has been no movement on the 3D end. I do recall
that there was an external by www.igame3d.com but have heard of no
progress in a long while. As stated in a message some time back, I'd
have expected at least basic 2D and 3D functionality built in.

Cheers,

Luis.