use-revolution Digest, Vol 38, Issue 10

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Nov 5 15:40:39 EST 2006

Josep,

You may have found out already that you can change the way function
keys work on the iBook. They either change brightness sound etc. or
work as real function keys. You can press the fn-button to change
this behavious on-the-fly.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 5-nov-2006, om 21:06 heeft Josep M Yepes het volgende geschreven: