Annoying invisible background color.

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Nov 4 10:54:38 EST 2006

Bill wrote:

> Background color is gray but looks white.
>
> I thought this bug was fixed ages ago. If you try to print a card it comes
> out gray even though the background is set to white and it appears white.

Is it merely the default appearance color, or is it truly SET to white.

You can confirm this by running these two statements in the Message Box:

1.  set the backgroundColor of this cd to "white"

2.  print this cd

While I've seen the gray before myself, I've never seen it in any stack
in which I've explicitly set the backgroundColor.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation