[ANN] The Scripter's Scrapbook at Half Price

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Fri Nov 3 16:08:49 EST 2006

If anyone on this list doesn't have this valuable piece of software
by this time, they should get it right now if they do any scripting
at all.

I use it every day that I read the list which is every day! Many many
times a week I'll be clipping handlers and techniques of note while
browsing the morning's posts.

Or while working on a %$%@$^@^^@^ web site, I can steal and save
javascript and html snippets from my other sites! (and I buy snippets
from authors..)

Working with code of any kind is always a learning experience. I am
humbled by the great code I see in this forum, and I want to remember
this stuff. SS helps.

Get this utility. It works beautifully, is user extensible though its
included API, and is invaluable to me in my workflow. It's also a
great example of a well-built Rev application. Yeah, sure, perhaps
you could build one, but ...would you have the time to make it this
good? How many billable hours?

I use it in stand-alone mode (I like it having its own memory space
and task) but it can also be run in the Rev IDE. It imports and
exports in several formats to its own local database.

I use it so much I haven't taken the time to update to the newest
version yet. My bad.

great work, and happy birthday, Hugh.

sqb

--