Audio problem... loud static

andreas andreas at medone.ch
Fri Nov 3 04:25:12 EST 2006

Hello Mark

I hope I didn't gave your subject a new title. Excuse me! Never
create a new subject by copying an old mail....

To your subject. I experienced the same thing as you did. In my
project I use .wav. files. Those work well
with Crossplatform projects.
Are you shure, Metacard supports mp3?

Kind regards

Andreas Stämpfli