Link text style -- bug or feature ?

André.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Fri Nov 3 03:24:43 EST 2006

Hi,
As far as I am concerned, I have fields whose textStyle is set to
link, but I am using the mouseUp however.
The reason why I am using the link textStyle for some fields is that
I think the user understand immediately that the lines are clickable.

Up to now, I did not notice that there was a linkClicked
message :-))). Always learning;  thanks !

So one can have :
- some fields whose the textStyle is set to link and use either
"linkclicked" or mouseUp message
- and of course, other fields where only certain groups of chars are
set to link and then use "linkclicked" message (well, now I will use
it :-))

Best regards from Grenoble
André