Revolution Web Browser Plugin

Matt revcompgeek at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 18:34:11 EST 2006

There is a program that i stumbled upon a while ago called mcripper (it was
made in metacard) and what you do is give it a stack and it generates xml
code that represents the stack.  You can also give it the generated xml code
and it will give you a stack. I tested it and the only problem that I found
is when you have a stack saved with colorized script it got the html code
that went with the colors. I believe that it could be fixed by puting the
script into the htmltext of a field and then putting the text of the field
into the script of the object but I have not tried it.

I hope that was of a little help.

--
Computer Geek Software
Send in your own suggestions.