Droplet app with AppleEvent

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Nov 2 06:45:54 EST 2006

Hello Zax,

I'll send you a simple stack and, to be absolutely sure you have the
same as I have, the standalone for that stack, built in Rev 2.7.4.
Please, let me know what you get in the window of that standalone
when you drop a file onto the application icon.

The script in the stack script of that stack is:

on appleEvent theClass,theEvent,theSender
   put theClass & return & theEvent & return & theSender & return &
return into myData
   request appleEvent data
   put it after myData
   put myData into fld 1
end appleEvent

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 2-nov-2006, om 10:53 heeft Zax het volgende geschreven: