Revolution Web Browser Plugin

Derek Bump list at dreamscapesoftware.com
Wed Nov 1 08:39:14 EST 2006

Xavier,

I appreciate your two cents.  I understand that there are both strengths
and weaknesses to making Revolution Projects available within a web
browser.  At the same time I also see the very same strengths and
weaknesses with other technologies out there that are very much in use
today.

Take JAVA for example.  The idea is exactly the same as Revolution when
I think of JAVA, except for my opinion that it is easier to create
applications in Revolution than it is in JAVA.  Additionally, I feel
that JAVA is very slow when compared to other technologies out there.

In the end, the "can of worms" is what is needed to push things forward.
   I see the push towards U3 as a sign of that.  I think the folks at
RunRev are looking for ways to branch out.  U3 allows them to offer up
yet another "platform".  I just see making Revolution browser compatible
the next step in the evolution of the program.

In the end it's RunRev's decision as to whether or not they will
consider my enhancement request.  If they don't, I'll think of something
else I want.  If they do... well, who knows! :)

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software

Compress photos quickly and easily with JPEGCompress!
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/