snapshot and imageData...

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed May 31 09:08:07 EDT 2006

The following scripts work fine in Rev 2.7.1.

on mouseUp
   import snapshot from rect (the screenRect)
end mouseUp

on mouseUp
   export snapshot from rect "100,100,200,200" to myVar as PNG
   set the rect of img 1 to "110,110,210,210"
   put myVar into img 1
end mouseUp

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 31-mei-2006, om 15:07 heeft jbv het volgende geschreven: