number of columns in a table field

Russ McBride russmcb at tsw.berkeley.edu
Tue May 30 18:59:46 EDT 2006

Thanks Bill, that works nicely.

I don't know now what "viewablecolumns" is supposed to track since
the number of columns in view at any given moment is different from
it and the total number of columns is different from it.

And what's the difference between "currentview" and "formattedview"?

Best,
russ

Russ McBride
Programmer/Analyst