2.2 build on Linux?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue May 30 14:28:52 EDT 2006

Hello Wolfgang,

I can't say anything about Red Hat specifically, but I made several
builds with Rev 2.2 for Linux and my standalones run fine. Maybe you
should post the script that should run after the "click"?

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 30-mei-2006, om 20:05 heeft Wolfgang Bereuter het volgende
geschreven: