Scripting the Paint Tool

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Mon May 29 13:52:02 EDT 2006

Moi:

> What I'm finding is Rev _always_ opens a new image over the entire
> card, despite the fact that an opaque, visible image is already on the
> card.
>
> Bug in Rev or in the documentation?

The documentation might make it clear the image cannot be part of a
group!

Once I took the signature block image out of the group it was part of,
everything works fine.

Way cool!

At first glance one wouldn't know it's Rev painting instead of the TPC
ink tool.

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company