S-L-O-W text entry -- Solved

LunchnMeets at aol.com LunchnMeets at aol.com
Thu May 25 08:07:56 EDT 2006

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the many people that made helpful suggestions. Sorry, I didn't
record the name of the person that gave me the apparent answer so I could give
them an attaboy here. That person suggested I might have a pendingMessages()
problem. When I came upon the s-l-o-w text entry yesterday I canceled all the
pendingMessages and the text entry problem disappeared without having to reboot
revolution. I added a canceling script where it will be activated
automatically. If the problem doesn't happen again soon, I'll know for sure that was the
problem. You guys are great, I don't know what I'd do without you.

Joe
Orlando, FL