revGoURL and Firefox and Windows

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at gmail.com
Tue May 23 18:04:29 EDT 2006

Has anyone had problems with this combination?

I have an app that calls revGoURL to open a local html file on the
user's hard drive. I have checked to make sure the path to the file
is correct, but Firefox does not open the file. Firefox does not open
at all. If I change my default browser to IE, it works fine. And it
works as expect on the Mac with Firefox. I've also found that trying
to open a regular web site fails.

Any ideas? Is there some way I can work around this? Using Rev 2.6.1
and Firefox 1.5.0.3.

Thanks,
Chris

Chris Sheffield