How do I put Toolbox objects into a table control?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri May 19 16:47:29 EDT 2006

What about this?

lock screen -- speeds things up
repeat a lot
   copy template subgroup -- seems slow
   set the top of newGroup to the bottom of theLastGroup + 10 --
seems slow
   put data in the controls -- seems fast
end repeat

Does that help?

Really, for ecxFTP I am doing this too. My list of subgroups can
amount to 100 or more. Adding a subgroup and repositioning all
subgroups including the new one as needed occurs instantly. Maybe you
want to post your entire script and see if we can optimize it?

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 19-mei-2006, om 22:25 heeft Josh Mellicker het volgende geschreven: