images in cross-platform stacks

David Glasgow david at dvglasgow.wanadoo.co.uk
Wed May 17 07:32:02 EDT 2006

In the old days, 1.8 gave better print results - something to do with
dot gains (?).  That's proper commercial printing, not the stuff we do
with desktop printers. I don't think it makes any difference now, but I
could be wrong.  If not, there are no obvious obstacles to Apple
switching to 2.2.

Best Wishes,

David Glasgow
Carlton Glasgow Partnership