I need to create a background structure (hypercard style)

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Tue May 16 17:38:02 EDT 2006

Hola, Alvaro,

You group the items and set the group's background Behavior to true (i.e.,
check it in the property editor).  This will cause them to be placed on new
cards and be in the back of the message path.

You can then use the Place Group... menu item in the Object menu to add
that group to existing cards.

Hope this helps.