Use an iPod as a USB drive ?

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Thu May 11 06:59:31 EDT 2006

Better yet, if you can get academic pricing, you can get a 1GB iPod
Nano (stores and displays pictures as well as music) for $129.  And,
yes, I use my nano as a sneaker net at work all the time. Only
disadvantage to the nano is that it requires a separate cable which
might be a hassle for your son--I just keep a spare in my desk.