table fields

Russ McBride russmcb at tsw.berkeley.edu
Wed May 10 21:32:55 EDT 2006

I started playing with table fields with the plan of building a db
interface with them and I'm wondering if there are people out there
who are actually able to rely on table fields in a production
environment.  I've gleaned a few tidbits from sifting through old
emails and looking at Eric Chatonet's example.

A few basic questions:

0- Are table fields stable enough on all platforms to use reliably?
1- Are there some secret docs somewhere?
2- How do I get the cRevTable properties?
3- How do I format text in any given cell?
4- How do I get a selected cell to hilite only within the cell and
not into 50% of its vertical neighbors?

thanks,
russ

Russ McBride