The end of OS9 development

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Tue May 9 07:07:13 EDT 2006

Of course I understand that everyones case is different, but I'm
always a little baffled when I read things like this. What is it
that's cripplingly costly about owning an Apple computer? I've
managed to keep up with OS X upgrades, at less than the cost of
keeping up with Revolution Studio upgrades. I'm genuinely curious as
to what costs so much, particularly in the context of OS9 machines,
which obviously haven't been replaced for at least 3 or 4 years.

Best,

Mark